Thursday, December 16, 2010



Question by Brittany Leanne: My boyfriend works and I start school next Monday. Does anyone have any cheap or free date ideas?

My boyfriend works monday through saturday. On monday through friday he gets off at 5, while on saturday he gets off at 3. Ill be in school monday through Thursday. I do not go to school on fridays. I would like some quick and cheap or free date ideas. And still have time to study.




Best answer:

Answer by Chels
making a picnic lunch and going to a park or the beach or even the back yard.

watch movies at either of ya'll house one night

go exploring down the road in so meones vehicle and find nice places


go to a lake and cook out or just swim





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment