Sunday, January 30, 2011

What is the entry level computer science job without computer science degree?



Your Ad Here





Question by tak_10: What is the entry level computer science job without computer science degree?

Hi, I am currently computer science major in college. I am looking for a job that does not require a computer science degree but in the field of IT. I would like to gain experience before I graduate. I've been looking for a job in IT field but most of the jobs requires computer science or Information technology degree. What would be good job for me? What certificate might be easy to get to get these jobs?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Craig R
Why don't you do a summer internship (or even take a semester off for an internship)? I'm currently employing an intern who has about a year and a half of comp sci. He worked last semester and is working this summer. He'll go back to school in the Fall with a lot of experience that will help him get through his classes a lot easier.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment