Monday, February 28, 2011

Festivalet craft fair (December 2009)



Your Ad Here



Check out these Crafts images:

Festivalet craft fair (December 2009)



Your Ad Here





Crafts


Image by Alícia

Caballo Ganador

Our first craft fair organised by Duduá at La Central bookstore (Barcelona).

12-13 December 2009.

Watch the video: vimeo.com/8180182 (Thanks to kissmefrank.blogspot.com/ )

It was a big succes! thank you to everybody!

more info: www.festivalet.org

www.duduadudua.com

Fotos de Eva Monleón (Misako Mimoko)

sjemomma's Jenna shows some of the free color pages and crafts that I have uploaded on Flickr

Crafts


Image by mimitalks, married w/children

for personal use only or group non-profit, like a school or day-care or church.

Christmas is Jesus' birthday, and I intend to celebrate that fact the rest of this month and all through December. As God's salvation is offered to all, so are these.
Please check my stream and set links below for the free designs, crafts, and color pages I have available to celebrate Christmas and God's Winter Wonderland.

I plan more free items this year. Stay tuned! And feel free to share this image with friends or family to let them know about the freebies.

My first craft fair

Crafts


Image by lindakl

This is my craft booth at the market. I had lots of fun design it all and I got a lot off compliments from visitors. Some things were not for sale like the advent calendar, quilts, books and my pillows that I got from the pillow talk swap. These were just to show modern quilting, something that is not so popular here in the Netherlands, and this way I am hoping that people will like it more!
My next fair will be in two weeks, looking forward to it!

I have listed a lot of things in my shop, see profile!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment