Saturday, February 19, 2011

Q&A: What cameras are really good for photography at pretty affordable price?



Your Ad Here



Photography
by Thomas Shahan

Question by Jackie: What cameras are really good for photography at pretty affordable price?

What cameras are really good for photography at pretty affordable price?
I am interested in photography and am taking a class soon, but in the mean time I need a better camera. Mine is one of the cheap 0 ones. It isn't the best. What difference would it make if I got a more expensive one and which brands and makes are the best for what reasons? Thank you so much. I don't know much about this and I appreciate the help! =)




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Rhysis Dream
I would recommend looking into the Nikon family of cameras for both 35mm and digital photography. They offer a much more versatile selection of features and have a wide range of accessories. If you find that Nikon is too expensive, however, Canon has some very good ones, as well, and are somewhat cheaper.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment