Monday, February 28, 2011

What is a good digital camera for up close photography?



Your Ad Here



Photography
by imjustcreative

Question by lauren34_2006: What is a good digital camera for up close photography?

I have a Kodak Z700 and it is not working great with taking photography pictures of my baby. I don't know much about photography, I am just getting into it. What features should I look for in a camera to do up close photography? Optical Zoom/megapixels, what should these be?! How do I know if a camera has a fast shutter speed? Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by way2savory
i looked at kodak.com and as far as i could read i think its a 4mp camera. If you want to take clear up close shots possible with a macro setting but still affordable, i would suggest upgrading to a higher mega pixel camera. Of course you could always go professional grade but it can get expensive.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment