Thursday, February 17, 2011

How long does a football field stay wet for?



Your Ad Here



Field
by The Library of Congress

Question by .: How long does a football field stay wet for?

Okay, so I am planning on wearing white pants tomorrow but my first class in the morning (at 7:55) is going down to the football field and we are going to walk around it and make observations for a lab. Yesterday it was raining pretty hard (I live in Southern California) and today it barely drizzled for about less than 10 minutes. If I wore my white pants would they get mud on them because the football field is still going to be wet? Or will it dry up by tomorrow? Because tomorrow is supposed to be sunny!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Paul RN
You're kidding, right?





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment